2006 Australia 5 oz Silver Year of the Dog BU (Colorized)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Eighth release of the Series I 12-Coin series. The 2006 Colorized Silver Lunar Year of the Dog features a beautiful German Shepard sitting among some rocks in grass.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: A striking design of the Lunar Dog from the Perth Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Leandro, CA
Date:Sep 8, 2014
I really loved how well the German Shepherd was designed giving it an authentic look. It's a beautiful coin and I would recommend it to any dog lover.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.