Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the A-Mark Logo with the name, purity, and weight repeating in the background.
- Reverse: Displays the weight and purity.
- These secondary market bars have potential for wear and toning appropriate to their age.
Browse our tubes and boxes suitable for this Silver bar to protect and store your new purchase!
These stackable bars are often highly sought after by collectors and investors. Add one of these bars to your cart today!
98% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mr. Frank Collection
Date:Apr 5, 2015
Date:Jan 30, 2015
Love the bricks! We only have 8 and want more, but really hard to find .My wife and I have several pounds of various brands, sizes, and some collectable. Its a fun hobby that may grow in value.But I find myself gravitating towards the older, out of production brands. I've found over the years that if you find that rare piece, get it! If you don't someone else will and you will be left out waiting for more to show. But sometimes they don't. Draper mint, A-mark, and golden analytical silver are a great example.Even less price than new pandas, with huge character. I find the old bars much cooler than the new shiny rounds, But thats just me. If the real time of need came and they need to be used as currency, I don't think it would matter much. I just want to enjoy what I have while I can.
- Out Of Production Coins
- Great Bar If You Can Them
- Some Vintage If Available
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Some Hard To Find Bars
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.