- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- First year of issue.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles make purchasing America's most popular Gold bullion coin easy, featuring the beloved design at a lower price point. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
From:SF Bay Area
Date:Jul 8, 2017
Date:May 24, 2016
This is a great little coin! I'm trying to collect all years of the 1/10 eagle, one coin at a time. It's nice to be able to get the older years and to have the option of signing up for alerts. Thanks APMEX!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Apr 30, 2016
I began my buying from APMEX in 2005, sense then I have bought a lot of metals and now am retired and set up well, their fair mark up is what brings me back and how fast I get my coins, I encourage everyone to buy from the PROS, buy APMEX.
- Value (low premium over spot)
From:vero beach, florida
Date:Mar 14, 2016
Date:Dec 24, 2014
First Piece of Gold...Disappointed Ordered this small piece of Gold (Hey a guy has to start somewhere) along with 4 pieces of silver. The silver was as described as BU. The 1986 1/10 has a large brown spot on the front which is pretty big for the size coin this is. I will be calling APMEX to do a exchange. This will be the second coin I will have to return in 2 months due to condition.
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Kyle: This is unacceptable and certainly not the norm.We're sorry this has happened and our customer service team has been alerted so that we can try to make this right.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.