- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Key date with a mintage of only 159,500 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles make purchasing America's most popular Gold bullion coin easy, featuring the classic design at a lower price point. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 11, 2017
I am glad I got one of these 1988 coins, the key coin in this series! I am working at getting all the dates from 1986 to date! I love the ease of ordering, these little lady Liberty’s! It couldn't be easier! They have amazing detail for their size! Gorgeous miniature works of art with a real value! I love the Alert option if out of stock! Apmex sends me e-mail when payment is received, and when order is shipped with tracking number. I can track all the way to my door! I like that! Well packaged and the cheapest price online that I can find! Thanks Apmex! :)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.