2008 Zimbabwe 100 Billion Dollars Giraffe Grain Elevators Unc
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWho wants to be a billionaire? A dream for many can be a reality for some! These 2008 issued One Hundred Billon Dollar banknotes from Zimbabwe have become harder to find due to increasing demand.
- 100 Billion Dollar notes from the south African country of Zimbabwe.
- Attractively housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Small giraffes, 100 Billion and the obligation.
- Back: Features a series of grain elevators and 2 small giraffes.
Add this 2008 Zimbabwe 100 Billion Dollars note to your order today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
This was a gift for a top of class Harvard MBA who refuses to believe that paper money will attain its intrinsic value = zero! We both had a good laugh.
I picked up a few of these to give out at Christmas. Who wants to be a Billionaire?
- High Quality
- Attractive Design
- Low Cost
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.