2008 Zimbabwe 100 Billion Dollars Giraffe Grain Elevators Unc
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Who wants to be a billionaire? A dream for many can be a reality for some! These 2008 issued One Hundred Billon Dollar banknotes from Zimbabwe have become harder to find due to increasing demand.
- 100 Billion Dollar notes from the south African country of Zimbabwe.
- Attractively housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Small giraffes, 100 Billion and the obligation.
- Back: Features a series of grain elevators and 2 small giraffes.
Add this 2008 Zimbabwe 100 Billion Dollars note to your order today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.