- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz .9995 fine Platinum, each minted in a beautiful proof finish.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule housed in the original mint issued box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum possible mintage of only 11,103 sets worldwide.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by John Mercanti which depicts a bald eagle in the southeastern wetlands, flying above the once endangered native American Alligator.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Proof American Platinum Eagle set by adding a pack of these cotton gloves or dehumidifier crystals to your order.
The Platinum Eagle design gains even more collectibility with the Proof striking of each coin. Add this beautiful 1999-W 4-Coin Proof American Platinum Eagle set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 8, 2018
The 1999 platinum proof eagle reverse was always my favorite, and since I live in Florida, it was a must have. APMEX always has great deals, fast shipping, and they pack the box as secure as Fort Knox! Will continue to go to APMEX for my bullion needs.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.