1997 Hong Kong Proof Gold $1000 Dollars Return to China
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsHong Kong's return to China is the subject of this Proof Gold coin issued only in 1997. This Single-Year issue contains the same amount of Gold as a double sovereign (.4708 oz).
- Contains .4708 oz actual Gold weight.
- Housed in its original case with a Certificate of Authenticity from the Royal Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the skyline of Hong Kong with the value.
- Reverse: A rendition of a flower, with the legend in Chinese and English.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
This coin commemorates a historic occasion ending 99 years of British rule over this Asian port city! Add this classic Gold coin to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#71.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.