3 oz Silver Bar - Johnson Matthey Canada (Poured, Maple Leaf)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 3 oz Silver bar was made by Johnson Matthey of Canada in 1965 and originally sold as part of a five-piece set. These were some of the first bars produced out of Johnson Matthey’s Canadian facility, making them a must have for collectors.
- Contains 3 oz of .999+ fine Silver.
- Individual bars are presented in protective plastic.
- Estimated mintage of 5,000 bars.
- Obverse: Displays the old JMC Logo next to a maple leaf along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Plain and blank.
- Secondary market bars may have some natural toning or contact marks.
Handle your Silver bars with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your cart.
Since these Silver Bars are no longer being minted, they have become very popular with collectors and tend not to last. Add this 3 oz Silver Johnson Matthey Canada Bar to your collection today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
This poured and stamped piece is very unique and collectible. Always enjoy APMEX offerings.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.