Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Austrian Philharmonic is one of the world's most popular bullion coins. These fractional .9999 fine Gold Austrian Philharmonic come to you in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, giving their iconic design the fullest beauty.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts the Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: Features an array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is highly respected around the world for its .9999 metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 1/10 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.