Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Why Buy Gold
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- Housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The classic Gold Buffalo Set gains even more collectibility since 2008 was the only year that fractional Gold Buffalos were issued. Add this beautiful 4-Coin Proof Gold Buffalo Set to your cart today!
U.S. Gold Coins offer a reliable way to invest in Gold bullion.
These 2008 Gold Buffalo coins come in a beautiful display box and protective capsules so that you can enjoy your Gold investment for more than just their monetary value. There are many interesting Gold coins as there as the many Gold bullion rounds, but unlike rounds, Gold coins are considered to be U.S. legal tender. A Gold coin is guaranteed for quality and purity by its issuing government. Gold coin prices include a premium for this assurance, but it also typically makes the Gold coins more valuable when you sell the Gold coin.
U.S. Gold coin prices are based on world markets, including needs for industry and investment.
The value of many Gold Buffalo coins is based on the Gold spot price, which is determined by several factors. A Gold coin gains value from the supply and demand for Gold, including Gold’s use in jewelry and industry, especially electronics. The Gold coin prices you pay are also based on the cost of production and distribution, as well as the uniqueness of the coins. However, because of the highly collectible nature of this particular set, their collector appeal outweighs their intrinsic bullion value and their price does not vary directly with Gold spot.
Fractional Gold Buffalo coins were only produced in 2008, making this an ideal .9999 fine Gold coin set.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Better than Yesterday
From:Orange County, Ca.
Date:Dec 14, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.