2008 1 oz Gold Buffalo BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWhen the American Gold Buffalo burst on the scene in 2006, it immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government with a mintage of 189,500 coins.
Protect your 1 oz Gold Buffalo with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.