10% Off The Premium
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Royal Canadian Mint released this beautiful Gold coin to commemorate the 2010 Olympic Winter Games held in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Susanna Blunt designed likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, alongside an image of the logo of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, the coin's denomination and year.
- Reverse: Features a large maple leaf with a small talisman above the Olympic logo, along with the purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting .9999 fine Gold coins. Add this beautiful and unique Gold Maple Leaf Vancouver Olympic coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.