Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThere were only 3,000 Year of the Mouse Proof coins produced by the Perth Mint making them highly collectible!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a mouse crouching on a bed of stones with chili peppers clustered in the background. The Chinese character for “Mouse” and the inscription “Year of the Mouse” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This 1 oz size coin showcases the beauty of this design in great detail. Add this 1 oz Lunar Year of the Mouse Gold coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I am lucky to have found one of these scarce proof 2008 pure gold Lunar series coins. It's a stunning coin and it will be treasured in my family for many years to come. The presentation case is of high quality so when you buy this as a gift for someone else, you will know that you are giving a high quality product all the way through. As an investment, you can be rest assured that the very limited mintage plus the fact that it is the first year coin of this very popular series means that the value will increase more than other similar coins in this series or any other comparable series..
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.