1 oz Gold Buffalo (Abrasions)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
First issued in 2006, the American 1 oz Gold Buffalo was the first .9999 fine Gold bullion from the U.S. Mint. These off-quality coins offer a chance to acquire this U.S. backed .9999 fine Gold coin at a discounted price.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Coins in this listing will have circulation wear, scratches, cleaning or other damage. However, each will contain a full ounce of Gold.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: An American bison, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The U.S. 1 oz Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
Dates on these random year 1 oz Gold coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.