2009 Mexico 1/10 oz Gold Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe 2009 1/10 oz Gold Mexican Libertad has a low mintage of just 9,000 coins, adding collectible appeal to the .999 fine Gold content. The classic design of the Mexican Libertad makes them beloved around the world.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Add this 2009 1/10 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
My personal favorite coin. I love the design and the color of it is very attractive! The '09 coin has a very low mintage. I highly suggest this coin.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.