The Palladium Maple Leaf is an efficient and aesthetically pleasing way to invest in Palladium coins and bullion. The Canadian Maple Leaf in Palladium bullion was only produced for a few years making it highly collectible.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Multiples of 10 are typically packaged in mint sealed sheets. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Mintage of only 40,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse: Displays a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Palladium Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Palladium Maple Leaf offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this popular Canadian Palladium bullion coin to your cart today!