2010 Australia 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Tiger BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe bold frontal image of a tiger face greets you on this issue. A mintage of 22,699 coins adds collectibility on top of the bullion value of this coin.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for ‘tiger’ with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/10 oz Year of the Tiger Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated Series II 2010 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.