2010 Australia 2 oz Silver Year of the Tiger BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Perth Mint's Silver Lunar Series is popular around the world for its yearly changing designs. This 2010 2 oz Silver coin has a low mintage, providing further collectible appeal.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 63,005 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a tiger lying under a tree. The Chinese character for “Tiger” and the inscription “Year of the Tiger” appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 2010 Australia 2 oz Silver Year of the Tiger BU (Series II) in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Continue your beloved Lunar collection with this spectacular large Silver coin. Add the 2010 Silver Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 26, 2014
I bought this as a gift for an overseas Chinese friend of mine. It is unusual as it is larger than most normal coins and has some "presence". It was a little pricey over normal price of silver, but this was not being bought for investment. It is also a very good collectible coin as there are too many around.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.