2009 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Saltwater Crocodile Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2009 Proof Silver Saltwater Crocodile features Australia’s deadly and dangerous saltwater crocodile with its jaws agape.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Each coin is housed in a high-gloss timber presentation case and illustrated outer box appropriately emblazoned with the word "Danger", also accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a saltwater crocodile with its jaws open.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Think of Australia’s most dangerous animal. Even though this series has already featured a red-back spider, great white shark and blue-ringed octopus, many would argue that the title should go to the saltwater crocodile.
0% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.