Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 10 Tolas (3.75 oz) of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Display the credit Suisse name along with the purity and weight.
- Reverse: Intentionally left blank.
- APMEX stands behind every Gold bar in our vast inventory.
These Gold bars offer a slightly larger quantity of Gold in a single purchase. Add this 10 Tolas Gold bars to your portfolio today!
A Tola is a traditional Indian unit of measurement now standardized as 0.375 troy oz. Although the Tola has been officially replaced by metric units, it is still in use, and is a popular denomination for Gold bullion bars in India, Pakistan and Singapore, with a 10 Tola bar being the most commonly traded.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:A Bullion Collector
Date:Mar 16, 2017
The Tolas weight measurement is unique and hard to find. The version I received has the Credit Suisse name inside a square not an oval as pictured. I didn't realize there are two versions. I've never seen this version before ! Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand