Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .5 oz .999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins in Proof condition.
- Authenticated and certified by PCGS as one of the first 500 coins struck.
- Obverse: Typical Celtic harp within wreath next to "International Polar Year" logo, date and "éire" (Ireland).
- Reverse: Depicts denomination and the Irish antarctic explorers Ernest Shackleton and Tom Crean, with expedition ship in the background.
- Issued and backed by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Showcase your certified Irish Gold coin by adding a display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Irish Gold coin commemorating the International Polar Year to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review