2008-W 4-Coin Gold Buffalo Set MS-70 NGC (Early Releases)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Burnished Gold Buffalos were only produced in 2008, and are some of the lowest-mintage pieces of the entire Buffalo series. This set includes the fractional coins, also exclusive to 2008. These have all been graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition of these coins.
- Early Releases designation signifies that these coins were among the first shipped from the mint, having been received by NGC within the first 30 days after release.
- Special burnished finish, available for Gold Buffalos in 2008 only, gives the coins a unique matte appearance.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo Set in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in fractional sizes! Add this iconic set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Axe Capital
Date:Dec 15, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.