2008-W 1/10 oz Gold Buffalo BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
2008 was the only year the U.S. Mint made Gold Buffalos in fractional sizes or with the special burnished finish. This 1/10 oz burnished Buffalo has a mintage of only 17,429, and comes in its original presentation box!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in original mint packaging and is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- Special burnished finish, available for Gold Buffalos in 2008 only, gives the coin a unique matte appearance.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in fractional sizes! Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.