2006 Canada Proof Gold $300 Crystal Snowflake
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis large proof Gold coin has a face value of 300 Canadian dollars. Of note is that this coin did not meet the maximum mintage and only 861 were minted out of the possible 1,000.
- Contains 60 grams of .583 fine Gold for a total of 1.125 oz of Gold.
- Presented in the original oversized display box and includes the numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A Swarovski crystal snowflake is shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this beautiful Crystal Snowflake collector piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.