2001 Gibraltar Proof Tri-Metal Crown (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIssued by Gibraltar in 2001, this is the world's first tri-metal coin! This coin features Queen Elizabeth II and is packaged in a mint box.
- This coin contains .167 of an ounce of Platinum, .457 of an ounce of Gold, and .376 of an ounce of silver.
- Comes in an original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 999 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and year of issue with Gold accents.
- Reverse: Celebrates the new millennium with a collage of historic images in a bi-metal finish. Also includes the inscription “21st Century” and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Gibraltar government.
Add this unique coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.