2010 5 oz Silver ATB Mount Hood National Park, OR
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The U.S. Mint's America the Beautiful program began in 2010 and is slated to continue until 2021 with five coins each year.
This fifth release pays tribute to Mount Hood, one of the most visited national forests in the United States.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 will be delivered in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text “United States of America”, “Liberty”, “In God We Trust”, and “Quarter Dollar”.
- Reverse: A view of Mount Hood behind Lost Lake, surrounded by "Mount Hood", "Oregon", "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Add a beautiful display box to your cart to display your Silver ATB in style.
The highly popular 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of Silver investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous Silver ATB coin to your collection today!
Mount Hood National Forest was established in 1892 and is one of the most visited national forests, with more than four million visitors annually. The park contains 170 developed recreation sites spread across more than one million acres. Popular recreation activities include boating, hunting, rafting and skiing, and Mount Hood is a popular destination for mountain climbers.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Happy ATB collector
Date:Apr 13, 2016
A very pretty design. But the Greatest design is still the Hawaii Volcano piece.Lets se what the next couple of years bring.Thank You
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:W. Bill
Date:Jan 6, 2016
Date:Apr 16, 2012
This is a beautiful piece, that actually looks like an exact replica of it's little brother. The big difference is the level of detail in the image of the park. Seen up close, the 5oz version you see before you almost qualifies as a work of art, rather than just a coin. I highly recomend it.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.