1990 Singapore 4-Coin Gold/Silver Year of the Horse Proof Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsTo celebrate the Year of the Horse in 1990 the Singapore Mint has issued this limited 4-coin Gold/Silver Proof set. The set contains the 1 oz Silver Year of the Horse coin and the 1/20 oz, 1/10 oz and 1/4 oz Singold Lion coins.
- Only 350 sets issued worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz actual Silver weight and .40 oz actual Gold weight.
- Housed in luxury wood display case along with a certificate of authenticity from the Singapore Mint.
- Obverses: The Silver coin depicts two horses standing at the water, weight and purity. The Gold coins depict a right-facing roaring lion, denomination, weight and purity.
- Reverses: The Silver coin features four Chinese characters translating to "Amiable Countenance", along with the legend "Republic of Singapore" and date surrounding. The Gold coins show the Singapore coat of arms, date and the country's name it its four official languages.
These limited Gold and Silver Proof sets celebrating the Year of the Horse are sought after with collections all over the world. Add this stunning set to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.