- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes with a mint box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays. The West Point's "W" mint mark is shown below the date.
- Reverse: Features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets, designed by Miley Busiek.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Proof Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirrorlike finish. Add this 1/2 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 23, 2021
I previously bought 2019 uncirculated first strike 1/2 ounce American gold eagle which I was happy with. Wife wanted one also so I ordered another but this time a random year proof in gift box. It ended being 2008 and I was surprised! It was shinier than the 2008 and flawless. Very nice coin capsule and box also that allows viewing both sides without taking out. I look forward to possibly purchasing a 1 oz proof next year!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
Date:Jun 18, 2020
Thanks Apmex on my first purchase of a 1/2 oz gold proof eagle. I love the roman numbers. I didn't know what random year I'd get but was pleasantly surprised. A 1987 There were some milking on this but that's OK it's a keeper. Good safe shipping as always
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.