- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 17,412 coins worldwide. Estimated survival rate is less than <2,750 for the Large Date variety.
- Key Date in the series.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1995.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding a bamboo branch.
- Minted at Shanghai.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive floating frame display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1995 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
The 1995 Gold Pandas are known to exhibit Copper spotting. While unsightly, it does not decrease the value of the coin.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.