2009-W 1/2 oz Gold Sarah Polk BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
With a mintage of just 3,489 coins, this First Spouse coin pays tribute to the accomplishments of Sarah Polk. Each coin contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold, making their intrinsic value just as exquisite as the design and production.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in an original box from the U.S. Mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady of Sarah Polk.
- Reverse: Mrs. Polk served as President Polk's private secretary in the White House, the only First Lady to have acted in that capacity. The reverse depicts her working in the White House in support of her husband's career.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold Coin to your cart today!
As First Lady, Sarah Polk instituted many changes in the White House. She and her husband opened the White House twice a week to all visitors for evening receptions and personally greeted those who attended. In the summer, the Marine Corps Band played once a week on the lawn for visitors. She also oversaw the refurbishment of the White House, including the installation of gas lighting.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.