- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original plastic capsule from the Chinese Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2011.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2011 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 14, 2016
Out of the dozens of different 1 oz silver bullion coins I have, the pandas series is consistently one of my favorites. There's a diverse range of textures and finishes that really bring the designs to life. A lot of attention to detail. They're also a great investment. It's a given that these will increase significantly in value, especially if you can get in on the current year when prices are near spot. Highly recommend any pandas, and this year was no different. My wife quite liked the baby panda on this particular year (and a few others).
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Sep 20, 2013
I don't know of one person that is into precious metals that wouldn't want a complete set of these. The premiums are already high on anything past 2010 in age, but I anticipate they are wise purchases based off the total mintage each year and the highly collectible nature once people learn of them. Buy and hold.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.