1999 China 1 oz Gold Panda Small Date BU (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsChinese Pandas change designs every year, making each issue unique. The Chinese Panda is a cherished coin that collectors and investors appreciate adding to their holdings.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in original plastic from the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda climbing a rock, with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
This coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. Add the 1999 Gold Panda coin to your portfolio today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.