- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Housed in the original mint issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Varies by year as every year has a unique reverse.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this random date 1/10 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:C G
Date:Apr 13, 2019
I always wanted to get some platinum as I though it looked better than silver. The proof 1/10oz American platinum eagle made it clear. I got a 2002 eagle but I saw hoping for a 2005 because I think the back looks like the Barber half design. Also every year, they changed the design for the 1/10oz eagles untill 2008 when the 1.10oz ended. Overall, fantastic design on such a small coin.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.