1992 Mexico 1/10 oz Gold Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Gold Libertads feature iconic Mexican imagery, produced in striking .999 fine Gold quality. Due to their limited mintages, Gold Libertads are rarely seen in the U.S.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Back-dates are even more difficult to come across. Add this 1992 1/10 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 16, 2014
Fun to collect. Affordable way to get into gold. I love the Libertad design. The older coins do have handling wear. I hope to put a nice set together and appreciate APMEX for offering these.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.