Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .958 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 100,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Appearing at the heart of the billowing Union Flag, Britannia is seated with a trident and shield in the style of the classic image on pre-decimal pennies since Charles II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your Silver Britannia with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This 2011 Silver Britannia coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2011 Great Britain 1 oz Silver Britannia to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 11, 2011
I was very hesitant to purchase this coin, mainly because of it’s only having .95 silver purity when compared to other country's silver coins. However, I decided to get just one to have it. It is a beautiful coin! Very nicely designed and has a great feel to it. I wish England would pump the silver up to .999 and then perhaps they would catch on more with bullion collectors. The photo above does not do this coin justice - very nice. I would buy more if the premium were less.
Date:Jul 1, 2011
Purchased one of these Britannia's on a whim along with some other coins. Was not expecting much as the photo does not do the coin justice, but was very surprised to see a coin that is ALL mirror finish on both sides. There is no "frosting" for contrast so every detail has a mirror shine. Beautiful addition to my collection!!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.