You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: the American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add the 2011 Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 30, 2011
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.