2010 Australia 1 oz Gold Lunar Tiger Proof (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Mintage of only 3,000 coins! The 2010 Proof Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for "tiger".
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is beautifully packaged in a Perth Mint wooden presentation box with certificate of authenticity. Outer cardboard may have slight wear.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Detailed tiger head with the Chinese character for "Tiger" above and “Year of the Tiger” below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 2010 Australia 1 oz Gold Lunar Tiger Proof (Series II) commemorative coin to your cart today!
People born under the Year of the Tiger (1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998 and 2010) are calm, which gives way to the bold and competitive personality of a natural leader. Add this beautifully designed coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 3, 2017
I debated between waiting for a proof coin or just getting the Tiger in the BU coin. I am very glad I waited for this is a truly beautiful coin.The detail is exceptional. I like it so much that I am still considering the Tiger BU coin.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.