2012 Australia 10 oz Silver Kookaburra BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Silver Kookaburra series is perfect for collectors as they have changed their reverse design each year since 1990. Additionally, they are released in limited mintages, only increasing their collectible appeal.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an open-beaked kookaburra perched in a tree branch among eucalyptus leaves, designed by Darryl Bellotti.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Larger Silver Kookaburras are a great way to see the beautiful kookaburra design in ever greater detail. Add this 10 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 26, 2013
Hard to go wrong with the Kookaburra line from the Perth Mint. Proven collectability and value over time. Very happy with all my Kookaburra purchases from Apmex.
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.