2012 Australia 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2012 kilo Silver Kookaburra coin features a design of the beloved bird by Darryl Bellotti. Each of these coins contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver, making it an ideal way to own a larger amount of Silver with one beautiful purchase.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an open beak kookaburra perched on a tree branch among eucalyptus leaves.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Expand your Silver collection with this spectacular large Silver coin. Add the 2012 1 Kilo Silver Kookaburra coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.