- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 300,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "Pearl of Wisdom" and the Chinese character for "Dragon."
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular Silver coin. Add the 2012 Silver Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 1, 2017
Posted By:Silver enthusiast
Date:Feb 3, 2016
I saw the coin on the APMEX website. It caught my attention because of the art work and design. At first I ordered only 1 to see it in person. I was completely satisfied and then ordered a couple more.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
Date:Nov 23, 2012
Beautiful coin, one of the first I ordered from APMEX, and I'm glad I caught it while it was on special. The coin came in a plastic capsule case, and all was sealed in a small zip-lock bag. Combination of the care of packaging, and quality of the coin, I need to rate it 5 stars. Thanks as always, APMEX!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.