- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint. Enhance your investment portfolio with the highly desired bullion coin from China!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 36,367 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1991.
- Reverse: Features a sitting panda with its feet in the water while munching on a bamboo twig.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1991 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.