$20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle Pendant (Diamond-ScrewTop Bezel)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the design and quality of the jewelry item shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 14-karat, diamond-cut, Gold bezel pendant with a scalloped face comes complete with a beautiful $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle. A small mounting screw keeps the coin in place. Each pendant includes a bail for hanging from a chain.
- The bezel contains 0.05 oz of Gold for a total combined Gold content of 1.0175 oz.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
See our wide selection of Gold chains perfect for adding to this pendant.
This Gold coin pendant is beautiful to show and would make a great coin lover's gift. Add this stunning piece to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
This gold piece is beautiful and heavy. One will need at least a 3mm or greater gold chain pendant to support all this gold. Overall, it is a lovely wearable piece of history.
- Attractive Design
Thanks APMEX ! Beautiful ! You came through for me and my family this Christmas !
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
A beautiful gold coin for a beautiful and accomplished granddaughter.
- New Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.