$20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle Pendant (Rope-ScrewTop Bezel)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
This 14-karat Gold bezel pendant with a rope design come complete with a beautiful $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle. A small mounting screw keeps the coin in place. Each pendant includes a bail for hanging from a chain.
- Contains a 0.9675 oz $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in a bezel.
- The bezel contains 0.126 oz of Gold for a total combined Gold content of 1.095 oz. The screw and mounting tube of the bezel are Gold-plated.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
See our wide selection of Gold chains perfect for adding to this pendant.
This Gold coin pendant is beautiful to show and would make a great coin lover's gift. Add this stunning piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.