$20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle Pendant (Rope-ScrewTop Bezel)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
This 14-karat Gold bezel pendant with a rope design comes complete with a beautiful $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle. A small mounting screw keeps the coin in place. Each pendant includes a bail for hanging from a chain.
- Contains a 0.9675 oz $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle in a bezel.
- The 14k gold bezel contains 0.127 oz of Gold for a total combined Gold content of 1.095 oz. The screw and mounting tube on the bezel are Gold-plated.
- Housed in a jewelry display box.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
See our wide selection of Gold chains perfect for adding to this pendant.
This Gold coin pendant is beautiful to show and would make a great coin lover's gift. Add this stunning piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.