You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$11.09||$11.21||$11.55|
|20 - 99||$10.89||$11.00||$11.34|
|100 - 499||$10.59||$10.70||$11.03|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging. Increments of 25 pieces will be in a plastic tube.
- Measures 22 mm in diameter.
- Obverse: Features a full-length figure of Liberty in full stride toward the dawn of a new day carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolic of civil and military glory in her left hand with the right hand outstretched expressing of the spirit of liberty.
- Reverse: Design varies.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add several of these 1/4 oz Walking Liberty Rounds to your cart today!
88% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 12, 2016
Date:Feb 24, 2016
Last review there, I don't know where he bought his rounds from, but I've purchased 1oz and 1/4oz rounds from here and they are all beautiful. A fine addition to my collection. They are shipped in individual slips, very well padded shipping container, slightly large, cushioned extremely well to avoid movement and possible nicks. Quick shipping, well worth the investment!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
Date:May 26, 2014
This coin was received in such bad condition I can not put in my collection and I can not sell it.
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: This is totally unacceptable to us! Customer Service is reaching out to you in an effort to make this right through return or exchange.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.