Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in a plastic tube.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint and carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Adapted from Adolph A. Weinman’s classic 1916 design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle perched atop a rock, his wings spread in preparation for flight. Designs may vary.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add several of these beautiful 1/2 oz Silver rounds to your cart today!
92% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 4, 2016
The ones I received are replica of the American Eagle Coins that say "copy" on the backs. I was surprised by how nice these look. They look much better than the pictures on the website. I was not expecting them to be so nicely minted.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
Posted By:willard business dba
From:falconer , new york 14733
Date:Oct 29, 2016
I buy what my customers want and this coin is what one of my customers has purchased from me in the past. I receive prompt and always follow thru if I have any problems .
- Mint Condition
- Common (higher mintage)
Posted By:Virginia regular buyer
Date:Oct 10, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.