2012 Australia 1/2 oz Gold Lunar Dragon BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2012 Year of the Dragon 1 oz Gold coins were highly anticipated around the globe. Low mintages make these coins highly desirable!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a ‘pearl of wisdom’. The Chinese character for ‘dragon’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Dragon’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 1/2 oz Gold Dragon coin in style by adding this wooden display box to your order.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1/2 oz Lunar Year of the Dragon Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in ‘Dragon’ years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 25, 2014
The Dragon coin is the most popular animal in the series. I am a Dragon and it is a must have for any investor or collector born in the 'year of the dragon" . This coin is very rare now and hard to find. Like all Perth Mint Lunar series products the craftsmanship, relief, and quality are the best in the industry.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
Posted By:Lucky Tom
Date:Sep 20, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.