|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single kangaroo with a bush scene and windmill in the background, design by Dr. Stuart Devlin. Along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mint mark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The Gold Australian Kangaroo is one of the only Gold bullion coins in the world to change its design each year. Add this beautiful 2012 Gold Kangaroo to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 20, 2013
The 2012 1 oz gold Kangaroo continues the mint's modern depiction of this classic icon in the ambience of the Aussie outback. This coin would be a excellent addition to any gold investment or to a serious collector's ongoing acquisition of quality Aussie gold bullion.
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.