New Zealand 1 oz Gold Kiwi .9999 (In Blue Assay Card)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This .9999 fine Gold round features an image of an endangered Kiwi bird from New Zealand. It is unusual for a Gold round to be assayed by PAMP, normally only bars have been given that honor.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each are packaged in their own blue assay card, assayed by PAMP Suisse.
- Obverse: Features the four stars of the Southern Cross and the word "Aotearoa", which is the traditional Maori name for New Zealand meaning "land of the long white cloud". The metal content and purity are also inscribed.
- Reverse: Features New Zealand's iconic flightless bird, the kiwi. Designed by artist Rick Lewis, the kiwi is depicted with its head held high to reflect that nation's optimistic and proud spirit.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint.
The Kiwi is the most well known national symbol for New Zealand, and beautifully depicted on this .9999 fine Gold round. Much like the Kiwi bird themselves, this unique Gold Round is usually only seen in New Zealand. Add this New Zealand 1 oz Gold Kiwi round to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.