Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains a total of 3.5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Includes the 2 oz, 1 oz and 1/2 oz coin with a face value of $2.00, $1.00 and $0.50, respectively.
- Comes in an oval-shaped display case featuring a glossy lid and presented in a colored illustrated shipper with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of no more than 1,000 sets.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "Pearl of Wisdom" and the Chinese character for "Dragon."
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
Add this spectacular 2012 Silver 3-Coin Year of the Dragon Proof Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.